Breathing room. God love Trump’s red-hats, I thank them, and I am thankful for them and what they accomplished. While I am cautiously optimistic about the outcome (don’t get me started about the last time I gave myself the luxury of savoring apple-flavored, star-spangled unicorn pie), I’m not dropping my pack. There is still much to be done completing The Work; its necessity is unabated. Here’s just a few reasons why, even if Trump has every intention of following-through on his campaign rhetoric:
- About 60 million Americans looked at Hillary, knew her crimes, perversions, volatile temperament and physical incapacity and said, “sure, why not?”
- Only about 60 million Americans bothered to get in the way. Less than 20%, barely enough, at that. As of this writing, fewer than the above.
- Because vagina. Had the Democrats run any less of a rotting soul, encased in female form, they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.
- Because vagina. Had the Republicans run any female they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.
- Cuckservatives are still in office in Congress. They have spent the past several years tenderly sampling the nuanced flavors of every rippled crevice of Obama anus, it being a symbolic object of worship as a substitute for their masters behind the curtains. Despite multiple mandates to do otherwise, and doing nothing substantive to repeal, or at a minimum, water down the most destructive elements of Obamacare and his other legislation and executive edicts, which only benefit those masters at the expense of all of us, these worms will finally grow a spine. If history is any guide, they, in true subservience to their masters, will now use that spine, virtue-signalling and white-knighting each step of the way, to systematically thwart every initiative of the red-hats.
- Because power-sharing. Just as soon as it appeared that Trump might actually pull it off last night, this old conservative canard reared its head once more and began taking root. We can’t actually have a nationalist administration exercise power, can we? Americans believe that undiluted ideologically-based power is a bad thing, at least if that ideology is the kind that promotes civilization. If it destroys civilization, then undiluted ideological power is automatically presumed to be a good thing. Traditional Americans have forgotten how to wield benevolent power and have been taught to fear it, so that their masters may prosper from their self-imposed and self-destructive weakness. Did I mention The Work?
- Because healing. This canard has started already also. You don’t heal over a cultural cancer. See above.
- HR departments are still alive and well. This country remains a dangerous place for a Euro-American man, particularly one with a family, to seek employment, or to even speak his mind or take pride in himself.
- Student debt remains at an all-time high, and merit-based scholarships, which put men on the moon (or at least created a technology wave we’re still riding as it peters out, depending on your conspiratorial inclinations) are at an all-time low. And yet, gender- and race-based opportunities remain at an all-time high. As a result, generations of talented Americans have been systematically weeded-out of higher education and other opportunities. Those who have managed, through sheer mettle, to earn any degree despite the accompanying wickets of cultural hostility are weighed down by crushing student debt, crippling their creativity and productivity.
- Because Ritalin. At least two generations of what would have been self-reliant and capable children, particularly boys, have been lost to suppressants of natural vitality.
- Electoral damage, in terms of decades of importation of newly-minted “citizens” who not only don’t share, but actively despise our cultural values, will take deliberate nationalist ethic and exercise of power to repair. See above regarding power and the American mind.
I could go on, but the point is that damage to our foundation remains. The next few months will be an especially dangerous time, particularly when one arms lame ducks with nuclear weapons and a perceived mandate to preserve the progressive revolution (itself a front for global financial slavery) at all costs. And if Trump isn’t just another political hack, the globalists aren’t going to allow a mere plebian vote to get in their way. There are still many hazards ahead.
One major hazard is that the tens of millions of Americans who were waking up might go back to sleep, and perhaps this was the point of the entire exercise. This cycle has been seen before, but I would rather have this outcome than the alternative we narrowly missed last night. The old saying remains true: there is no voting our way out of this. A vote, particularly this vote, is merely a patch. It is not a repair. It is no substitute for moving forward.
I promised that this site would not be all doom and gloom, but would instead inform and inspire. The above is information; uncomfortable information, no doubt, but necessary. The inspiration?
The Work, which is still only in its infancy, now has a chance to live, and thrive. The road ahead is long, and hard, and filled with peril, but a path has emerged from the gloom.
Now we have some breathing room with which to proceed.