The growing Yellow Vest (Gilets Jaunes) phenomenon in France is an important milestone in the evolution of resistance to the globalist self-selected elites. Unsurprisingly, the usual globalist suspects are using their power and influence to divert attention from this movement, and to subvert or muddy the waters regarding their intentions. Here is what I’ve been able to glean from what information has been leaking out, the various opinions and reactions, and how this movement educates us about our own domestic future.
I was invited by NC Renegade to speak in Murphy, North Carolina, about local government topics. This talk centered around a process for selecting a rural area, and how the growing threat of the criminal + local corruption alliance can affect that decision. We really appreciate the hospitality shown to us by the NC Renegade team that weekend, it was a great experience. Video of the presentation, shot and posted by NC Renegade, is shown below.
If you or I, as private citizens, filed a false tax return or other government document, then we would probably get prosecuted, at least for perjury, and perhaps for fraud and other bad things depending on the circumstances. But what happens when government officials file false documents, and then as a result get access and control over hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money? Is there even so much as a “bad puppy” stern gaze? Let’s find out.
I’ve been remiss in giving credit to President Trump (EGK) for his accomplishments against formidable opposition in every direction. Sure, there have been some things that have been disappointing, but the wins are worth the setbacks, and we’re far better off than with HRC. One looming win we’ve got our eye on here is the attack on Obamacare.
As I’ve written here before, Obamacare is arguably the most destructive force ever wielded by the deep state against small businesses. The more one digs into it, the more one finds minefields and booby traps for the unwary, as well as a massive shift of health costs from the irresponsible to the responsible, in addition to the deliberate targeting of small businesses.
This week, our 16 year old homeschooled daughter body-slammed the Macroeconomics CLEP, earning another three hours of college credit for the whopping cost of less than a hundred bucks. This one is an especially satisfying victory because macroeconomics is one of those voodoo subjects; it isn’t intended to make any practical sense, it is just another way of propagandizing college kids. By testing out of it, she now gets to sidestep what would otherwise be a semester-long exposure to deep state Keynesian poz, including having to write papers on how much the Federal Reserve loves the little children, and why tax policy serves the noble and glorious purpose of herding the ignorant and bumbling populace this way and that for its own good.
John W. Armstrong Obituary [1941-2018]
Master Chief John W. Armstrong (USN ret.) was born in Gulfport MS to Walter Lewis Armstrong, Sr. and Ina Murray-Armstrong on February 20, 1941 and died in San Diego CA on June 11, 2018. John moved to Ellisville MS in 1947 from Woolmarket MS and was raised there by his widowed mother. He attended Sand Hill Grammar School and Ellisville High School. John enlisted in the U.S. Navy at the age of 17 and completed his recruit training in San Diego CA. John progressed from Seaman Recruit to Master Chief during his 30-year Navy career, serving primarily in the Pacific Fleet.
John’s first ship was the U.S.S. James E. Kyes (DD-787). After that tour, John served on the U.S.S. Mansfield (DD-728), where he was wounded in action off the coast of Vietnam and received the Purple Heart. Subsequent ship tours included the U.S.S. Leonard F. Mason (DD-852), U.S.S. Providence (CLG-6), U.S.S. Fort Fisher (LSD-40), U.S.S. Kirk (FF-1087), and U.S.S. Reeves (CLG-24). He was home ported in Japan for 17 years during these tours and completed a shore tour in Orlando RTC FL as a drill instructor and two shore tours in San Diego. John retired in 1988 in San Diego and resided at his home in Chula Vista the remainder of his life. In retirement, John enjoyed attending ship reunions and visiting with his many shipmates. He also worked with Ryder Student Transportation and First Student as a bus driver and contract manager.
John was preceded in death by his parents, two wives [Tsugiyo Ueno-Armstrong and Mitsuko Doi-Armstrong], one brother [Master Chief Walter Lewis Armstrong, Jr. (USN ret.)], three sisters [Flora Marie Armstrong, Dorothy Armstrong-Baugh, and Rebecca Armstrong-Jefcoats], and two nephews [Gary Wendell Jefcoats and John Paul Armstrong]. He is survived by one brother [James Dewey (Jeanette) Armstrong], as well as numerous nephews and nieces. John will be laid to eternal rest at the Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery in San Diego alongside his beloved wife, Mitsuko. Fair winds and following seas, shipmate.
Uncle John was an inspiration for me as a kid and he and my Uncle Louis (as the family wrote it) greatly influenced, by their examples alone, my picking the Naval Academy over the Air Force Academy. I mentioned him in “Starving the Monkeys”:
As my Uncle John, a war veteran Navy Master Chief, once told his newly minted Second Lieutenant nephew, “it is a crime to send untrained men into battle”. In my experience, the Navy and the Marine Corps would not once commit this crime, offering able instruction to all who would learn.
Uncle John taught many. As part of a fleet inspection team, he was also responsible for much of the Pacific fleet’s readiness in his era. He taught my family and me something new each time we talked to him.
We’re going to miss his wisdom.
I was reading the Knuckledraggin’ blog, and Ken had a post up about yet another gender identification crisis. Reading the article I found myself becoming uncharacteristically introspective.
We’ve all heard about gender-neutral, gender-fluid, gender-retro-normative, gender-semi-diplastic-thermoset and so on. I have finally figured out where I fit on the spectrum.
I am coming out today as gender-accelerant.
When men are around me, they feel more masculine. When women are around me they feel more feminine.
Don’t judge me. I was born this way.
Update 19 Oct 2020
I originally wrote the above as a good-natured jab at the LBQWERTY craze that was so popular at the time (Summer 2018). However, as with so many of my writings, this one turned into a dog-whistle. This time, it was an accidental dog-whistle for closet globalists.
If there is one thing that defines a globalist, it is to attack anyone who promotes traditional values in any host population which they infect. They seem to only be able to survive, not by assimilating into a host population, but by destroying it. Curiously, I’ve heard from many sources that closet globalists in their midst have attempted to twist this article into claiming that I am gay or bi, which is of course exactly the opposite of what the article says.
Think of any of your elders that you respect, let’s say your grandfather or grandmother. Did your grandfather wish for his sons and grandsons to be more masculine? Of course! Did he wish for his daughters and granddaughters to be more feminine? Of course! Was he gay or bi? Probably not. The same logic applies to your grandmother. The same logic applies to this article. Normal people, especially those not enraptured by a closeted globalist, understand this fact intuitively.
Now, globalists (closeted and out alike) also know this social fact, but are deeply threatened by it, which is why they have worked so hard to destroy our culture and our people (along with many other cultures and people). People from high-trust cultures tend to generously and naively believe that globalists are simply ignorant of the consequences of their actions. To the contrary, globalists are well-aware of the consequences of their actions; the consequences are features, not bugs. They deliberately promote discord and discontent, confusion and despair, under the banner of “making the world better”, no matter how many people’s lives are destroyed in the process. They are simply evil.
If you think you have a closeted globalist in your group, show them the first part of this article, before this update, and see what they try to get you to believe. Once you have identified a closet globalist, through this or any other means, best not to immediately out them (they will simply scurry away with a shout of “I’ve been found out!”), but instead first evaluate what else they have tried to get you or your group to believe. Or to do. This can be a very effective counter-intelligence tool.
While we’re on the subject, if I were gay or bi, or willing to claim that I am, a strategy that more and more men are turning to out of workplace desperation, I would make a hell of a lot more money. There is such a thing as the lavender (or rainbow) mafia in the American corporate world. This could be due to the coincidence that globalists occupy top positions in the corporate world, and that they also tend to be gay or bi at higher rates than the population at large. Perhaps it is their own dog whistle.
For convenient reference, here is a breakdown of the corporate HR globalist value ladder:
1. A combination of any of the below, with the relative ranking due to the number of the below attributes a single individual possesses, and the relative ranking of each attribute.
2. Male gay/bi or female militant lesbian. Not included here are the more generic female bi-curious.
3. Hispanic male or female (or “Latinx”). A similar logic applies to the twisting of this article. Hispanics tend to be thought of as very sensual and fiery, and so it is easy for a globalist to mislead people into interpreting these stereotypes as the men are closet gay/bi and the women are man-hating shrews, which of course, neither actually are. Hispanics can also be easily misrepresented as a single international culture, which makes them more valuable to globalists than a more genuinely homogeneous tribal group.
4. Native American as a pseudo-international group similar to Hispanics, despite their distinct tribal differences. People in this category are often tagged with “mojo” stereotypes, which delights globalists to no end. Generally promoted by globalists as “Junior Hispanics”, their inclusion in the forthcoming Aztlan is no accident.
5. Jewish male or female, or Muslim, male or female, of any non-white race, specifically excluding Nation of Islam (NoI) blacks (see far below). Conventional wisdom leads us to believe that Jews and Muslims are at each other’s throats, but as sons of Abraham, they are not. You will often find pairs of these in the workplace, amazing all who notice with their congenial teamwork, boosting their respective scores accordingly. They may have a little dramatic spat from time to time so that onlookers will be amazed at their character when they embrace once again. See Entebee.
6. Indian (West Asian) male or female (or other non-Muslim West Asians). Bonus points for a British accent. There is such a thing as an Indian mafia in the corporate world, but it pales in comparison to the lavender mafia. As with other macro groups, globalists delight in mixing conflicting West Asian nationalities and cultures together specifically because of the inevitable resulting friction and stress often unseen by coworkers who imagine them to be a homogeneous group.
7. Black non-Muslim female. Black male and female are distinct separate categories as globalists tend to have a primal fear of black men, unless they are globalist black Muslims.
8. Black non-Muslim male. American black men at low- and mid-levels in the corporate hierarchy often find themselves displaced by immigrant blacks, Muslim or otherwise, at the earliest opportunity. To add insult to injury, corporate globalists will often make these replacements while mouthing platitudes about sensitivity to historical grievances of American blacks. The deliberate sadism behind this practice, and how it is implemented, could be an entire article.
9. White female bi-curious, only because they have the potential to leap near the top, but your generic bi-curious female is unlikely to be militant, unless for purely mercenary reasons. Recruiting these women to militancy, however unsatisfyingly short-lived, gives globalists a thrill similar to being a crack dealer from the sheer pleasure of having destroyed lives, including those of the women they have used as pawns. See Women’s Studies.
10. East Asians, male or female. Most East Asians, as individuals, tend to assimilate well into teams. However, in groups they behave in tribal ways, despite popular conception as multi-national, and in some cases are too strongly tribal for globalist tastes. Globalists passionately hate the Japanese, for example, and take any opportunity to replace them with West Asians or different East Asians at any opportunity, and only tolerate them because they are reliable workers and implicitly respect corporate hierarchies. This explains why globalists strive to keep Japanese isolated in the workplace, or at most, grouped with other East Asians, to perpetual Japanese frustration and globalist hand-rubbing delight.
11. White female other, Christian or not, tolerated only to the degree of espoused globalism, and in any case only until they can be replaced by females with attributes higher in this ladder.
12. White male, globalist, including Muslim or selected globalist-leaning Christians (see below).
13. White male, non-idealistic, non-religious, or simply casually religious. I would use “atheist” instead of “non-religious”, which means the same thing, but globalists have twisted this word to mean “devil-worshiping”, which is of course exactly the opposite of atheist. The general lack of idealism of those in this category makes them reliable cubicle servants unlikely to rock any boat.
14. White male, idealistic Christian. Add in gun advocate, Trump supporter, etc. These people continue to be tolerated in corporate America simply because they are reliable worker drones, although only until they can be pressed aside through automation, outsourcing or immigration with more favorable categories. The Protestant missionary and ecumenical bias (leading to behaviors like favoring adoption of foreign children over their own national children of any race) and the fundamental principles of Catholicism as a multi-national religion also make them more amenable to being promoted into the more tolerated white male globalist category, above.
15. White male, idealistic, including things like gun advocate, Trump supporter, nationalist, and so on, but excluding active Christians. I am here. Although I could have many more friends by pretending to be a Christian, I have too much respect for their faith to do so.
16. Nation of Islam black male or female, as these tend to be too ethno-nationalistic for globalist tastes and not easily controlled by corporate types. See Malcolm X. NoI blacks often find themselves quickly replaced by other non-NoI blacks. Fortunately for them, NoI blacks tend to create their own local economies, so they are more or less immune from globalist workplace meddling, but they are generally excluded from high positions in corporate America.
So, I am near the bottom of the heap in corporate America, and have any income at all only because I am very good at what I do (salvaging projects in crisis). I could rocket myself nearly to the top simply by pretending to be gay or bi (and even higher by pretending to be a gay or bi Christian or, better, a gay or bi Muslim), but no, not my thing.
Don’t judge me. I was born this way.
Now go forth and dog-whistle your favorite closet globalists. It’s the right thing to do.
It has been a busy year. We sold our place in Georgia, have been banging away at some short-fused client work, moved to Tennessee, and are in the middle of scouting the location for our new facilities. Been too busy to write much, but wanted to take some time for a long-overdue introduction to Miles Mathis, an interesting guy who came to my attention about three years ago.
For those of you who haven’t heard of Miles, here’s a warning: take everything you read about him on the web with a grain of salt. Instead, if thinking-out-of-the-box science and culture are your thing, then do what I do and just read what the man himself says about his ideas. And then, as usual, think for yourself about what he has to say.
Wow, it has been months since posting anything. I’ve been busy with other things and sort of lost track until I started getting emails asking whether I had been taken out by unseemly elements. Out of respect for the judicial process, I had stopped writing about Manassas shenanigans and just kind of fell out of the habit overall. Plus, thanks to the Trumpening, we had a swarm of client deadlines all line up at once there for a while. Now that all this has settled down to a dull roar, accompanied by a train of hurricanes, I can start writing again.
After a long hiatus, Leech City has released a new article, this time on the degenerating budget situation. Last year’s budget was at least a step in the right direction. Now, the city has decided to release a joke of a budget for 2017. Much more to come.